Team building is a regular activity of “Asian Network of Youth Volunteer Society” that creates strong bonding among the ANYV members and activists. It’s inspiring to work together & can improve the ability to think rationally and strategically.
Overall, team building enables better communication, better understanding and ultimately increases productivity.
• Team members will identify their own conflict style and learn to work with the various conflict styles of other team members.
• Team members will learn and utilize effective communication/conflict management tools.
• Team members will learn to create and work in a collaborative environment.
• Team members will find at least one key insight that helps them work collaboratively and individually.
• Team members will increase the leadership quality.
• Team building is fun!!!
The practical skills that team members will learn, practice, develop and utilize throughout the team building activities which will continue long after this event is completed. Team members will recognize and revise their own communication and conflict behaviors to fit individual situations while gaining confidence in their ability to deal with others in a personal and productive way. Because the team building activities are designed to identify and modify behaviors at an emotional level, rather than merely at a cognitive level, team members will be more likely to internalize and utilize their newly acquired skills with confidence in a wide variety of professional and personal situations.
To join with us please fill the form below
For any kind of queries please contact: